Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kapolei Videos are up.

Check them out @ my channel BAND1

I know I've mentioned it in the videos but I'm really grateful to have filmed Kapolei's 1st Marching Band Festival, I could not have done it if it weren't for Nick Alexander and Daryl Agena for supporting my work.

I also couldn't have done it without the help from Chris Lopez and Chad Kamei from Pearl City. Thank You for referring me to Kapolei, it was definitely an experience. OIA was definitely a highlight, my crew and I had the best seats in the house and we thank you for taking care of us.

Thank You to David Cha for referring me to Mililani this year. So this will be the last event of the 2010 Marching Season that I'm filming.

Here's the participants:

Aiea
Kapolei
Roosevelt
Radford
Leilehua
Kalani
Kamehameha
Mililani (Exhibition)